Saturday 22 December 2012

Vampire teeth, Childhood Christmas movie of all time and etcetra




                                                    


hey youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe ive been away this long from my family. somehow i feel blessed to have you guys in my life. Yes, in my life. Sometimes when i think of each one of you in my head, yes, each one of you, i smile and i know you guys make blogging worthwhile. you guys are so real to me.

yes, i guess that avoided the clearing cobwebs part although i just mentioned it anyway. How have you all been?...i read your some of your posts but not all..#and so you can imagine how much i've missed all of you...sometimes when i'm on my way home, i settle down and read your posts and somehow i cant comment and so i leave it waiting for the right time and sometimes, i just do it.
Network issues where i work so you know how it takes time to load a comment sef..so i dont bother

now, away with my rant and to the topic of today's post and what has been happening so far

Did you ever know there was something called Vampire teeth?...heheheh...orisirisi..yes o. when i was little i watched vampy movies and so when i glance at my cannines in the mirror, i'm like whoa!!!...please dont tell me i'm seeing what i'm seeing ooo...like fang?

all this went on in my mind

and then, fastforward to years later where i've stopped watching vampy movies and i'm grateful to God that i'm not a Twihard fan, cos most def i would have been, thank God for his mercy. and my colleagues watch vampy diares and talk about vampire teeth.who has and whose is conspicuous?
and then i flash back to my thoughts years ago and i reveal it and they're like

"whoaaaaa...you do have Vampy teeth!''

I dont know what to say about that but i'm not ashamed to reveal God's beauty in me. He made those canines pointed for a reason and i know he didnt have Vampire in mind when he did, and so, a quiet calm and smile crawls up inside me when i think of such humor God plants in our lives.
I thank God for giving me the grace to see the beauty in others and myself even when the world thinks they're weird or "out of place"


On to Christmas movies i watched while growing up, my favorite or rather, most remembered was Home Alone featuring Macauly Culkin. Gosh!!..that boy was the epitome of cuteness and he made us laugh.

parts i remember:

1. with his eyes wide open after realizing he had been forgotten, he said "I made my family dissapear"
but seriously..how large can a family be for them to forget about one child at home?

2. on the plane when something had to be passed down to him and his siblings kept passing the stuff saying.."pass it to kevin, pass it to kevin, pass it to kevin....
"kevin's not here, kevin's not here, kevin's not here......" till it got to the mother and she repeated the same statement unconsciously and with eyes wide open, she screamed..."KEVIN!!!!"

3. the soundtracks..most especially "oh Holy Night" Kevin went to church to probably hand over his plans to God on how to deal with the thieves...hehehe''

4..and then the part where he plays the tape of a crazy mafia who shoots people who owe him money or something like that just to scare away the thieves
its been a long time i watched it so you can correct me if i'm wrong...#wink*

funny enough, his parents actually never got to their destination because of him. they always had to come back

Its been a while i watched any christmas movie, cos just few or none of them actually depict what the Season is about but they give a good laugh though.

I added etcetra right?

i'm grateful for you guys...you do mean a lot. all of you, no one excluded.
Feyi..thanks for coming to pull me outta the closet..and mstizzle, toinilicious toin babay and all of you all.
i have something for you all in my next post, so just stay tuned
        "i'll be back'' Terminator's voice
oh....lest i forget.."feliz navidad"
how i miss boney M..



28 comments:

  1. My sweetest heart! Welcome back *grin* How have you been? Missed you around these parts.
    Home alone was so cute back then. Haven't watched it in ages though. Hope you're good babe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #widestgrin#..
      sweetie mine!!
      ive been aiit
      just saw some funny and cute scenes of Home alone todae on local TV
      that boy was just so cute and the soundtrack was topnotch

      Delete
  2. Yay!! Welcome back babe! You were surely missed darl. Home alone was a classic.. 1-5 abi was it 7? cant even remember sef! Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy holidays hunnie!!
      awww..i was missed..#biggrin# and eyelash batting#
      yea...some cool classic

      Delete
  3. Welcome back oh!!
    Merry Christmas in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only Macaulay culkin remained the way he was back then. Really sad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back sweets! And merry christmas !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey lovey!!!merry christmas to u too and tanx fr coming by

      Delete
  6. Wishing you a merry Christmas and happy new year.
    The Lord's blessing be upon you as we walk into 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcomeeeeeeee!

    Happy Christmas dear..mwuah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. muah!!muah!!!muah!!!!...
      thank uuuuuuuuu dayor...
      and a happy new year to uuuuuu!!!

      Delete
  8. Welcome back sweetie.. It's been ages I watched home alone and can't even remember any part..you really tried,remembering..

    Merry Christmas to you dear..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u becqui!!!!!
      home alone was a classic...i guess thats y i can remember all those parts
      hw hv u been?
      a happy new year to u love

      Delete
  9. Blessings and season greetings.
    may the spirit of the season resonate in your heart and home, now and throughout the new year.

    peace.
    rhapsody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks rhappy
      and tanx fr being a part of my 2013
      have an exciting year

      Delete
  10. Aww sweetie...welcome back and merry Christmas with best wishes for the new year.

    I have vampire teeth :D :D :D and I'm loving it!! Lol.

    Home Alone was awesome!! So sad he didn't remain the cutie he was back then.

    I'll pull you outta the closet anytime...I believe you know why.*fingers crossed* for the next post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay!!!!!
      hi5 to our ''fangsZ" hehehe
      yeah..pretty sad
      ummm#thinking#...do i really know y?..lol
      here's me wishing u an exciting new year and thanking u fr being part of my 2012..
      xoxo

      Delete
  11. Ok now I'm scared!! #terminatorvoice LOL!!

    I remember those parts in Home Alone!!! Albeit vaguely but I still remember :)

    Lol @ vampy teeth. You'd have made a good "waka pass" in twilight hehehe.

    Now waiting for your next post.

    Mmmwah!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. muah!!muah!!muah!!! hope u catch it..lol
      waka what?!..loool..nah...for a crappy love story like twilight.., i did rather pass
      #i hope the twihard fans wont come and eat me raw oo#hehehe
      saw ur annual report on wordpress...twas fab gf!!

      Delete
  12. Home alone is a classic mehn!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as in...some serious classic
      hw have y'been ma

      Delete
  13. Home alone sure was the movie for us all back then...compliment of the season and wishing you a wonderful year ahead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes ooo..it really was
      wishing u a fab one too dear!!

      Delete
  14. I'm too late for Christmas, but just in time for New Year. Have a wonderful 2013!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same to u myne!!!!
      wish u an exciting New year too

      Delete

drop a buttercup